- Cutscenes have been added to the game’s second world.
- Fullscreen in option menu will now reflect the right option if fullscreen mode was changed via option or hotkey.
- Fixed a number of SFX issues.
- Added enter key functionality to main menu and pause menu.
- Shows BiT(s) from only the unlocked world(s) on title screen.
- BiTs will now be racing each other on main menu.
- Escape now cancels out of menus.
- Added animation to selection arrow.
- Now displays world name and pixel information.
Temple Quest (World 1)
- Fixed several bugs that could occur with the boss.
- Hit boxes on some enemies have been adjusted.
- Improved behavior of small glitches when directly above or below BiT.
Monokrom (World 2)
- Completing all levels currently available will show a speech bubble in the overworld saying “Boss Level Coming Soon”.
- Fixed an issue that caused a number of people to experience lag in the world.
- Fixed an issue where the platform artwork was being stretched.